Test-Drive New Cloud Services
The Cardiovascular Sales Specialist (CSS) is accountable for implementing the sales strategies for approved Cardiovascular (CV) products consistent with Novartis’ compliance standards as well as all applicable legal requirements for those key targeted Health Care Providers (HCP’s) and hospital systems within an assigned territory. The CSS will pull through access and drive utilization for approved CV products with appropriate patients.
• Builds and develops professional relationships with (but not limited to) cardiology, nephrology, emergency medicine, HF clinic staff, pharmacy staff, within assigned customers
• Drives appropriate utilization of approved CV products. CSS works closely with other Novartis commercial associates to generate pull-through within local payers, community HCP’s, and hospitals
• Leverages expertise and knowledge of heart failure, the marketplace, applicable competitors, industry and cross-functional activities/plans to anticipate and effectively manage business opportunities and challenges
• Understands hospital committee structure, P&T process, treatment and discharge protocols, DRG and hospital reimbursement process as it relates to the customers they are responsible for in order to maximize opportunities
• Provides relevant, thoughtful input to other commercial colleagues (e.g. sales leadership, Hospital Account Specialist and USMM) in regards to strategic and tactical planning for territory, area, and region
• Develops and implements effective customer specific territory plans. Communicates insights to internal stakeholders
• Prioritizes time and effort to ensure optimal coverage of appropriate physician specialists based on opportunity and potential
• Understands fully the assigned customers’ product and business needs and works to meet those needs while adhering to all of Novartis company ethics and compliance standards
• Anticipates potential barriers to achievement of goals and proposes responsible solutions for success
• Presents company-approved Health Care Economic Information (HCEI) under FDAMA Section 114 to appropriate audiences
• 50% or more travel required depending on geography
This territory will cover Marietta, Austell, Newnan, Fayetteville, and a little of Midtown.
This is a Remote position